Thursday, February 11, 2010

I know it's not spring yet, BUT...

I am growing pretty tired of all this snow, so I am going to "think spring".  Our first glimpse of spring is usually in a store display (for me, that's Target).  What items call my name?  Well, it's definitely NOT the bikini bathing suits...YUCK!  Instead, it's all those fabulous, fun new PURSES!  I love the fabric, style and variety that pops out for spring...


This month's featured Etsy Blogger is TiLT Creations.  I had my first visit to this lovely Etsy shop today, and I was inspired by the glimpse of spring hiding inside.  This little shop is perfect if you are looking for new clutch, purse or wristlet.  Don't let spring come to you....find spring! 


                                             Wristlet in Pink Shadow Gold




                                                         Lime Pink Paisley Metal Frame Clutch 




                                                         Beaded Pink Ribbon Wristlet




If you want to know more about TiLT creations, you can visit the shop owner's blog, as well! Happy Shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the feature! I was noticing just how much "Spring" is in my shop...guess I've been needing some sun in my life too...so I have been making it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice those when I was looking at her shop! Great choices, I think I need to go and heart some of them!

    ReplyDelete

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.