Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hand Dyed Socks

During the last couple of months, I have been hopping around from one blog & Etsy shop to the next.  I can't recall how I stumbled upon Splendid Little Stars, but I'm glad I did!  My friend's twin girls turned 2 last month and I wanted to find a special (yet inexpensive) gift for them.  Margaret, the shop owner, worked with me to design the perfect little socks for Emily & Sarah.  When they arrived, they were wrapped in white tissue paper with a raffia bow and gift tag.  I didn't even want to open them!  Of course, I had to take a few pictures!  Also, here's a picture of the girls.....adorable!  Thanks Margaret!  The girls loved their socks...










1 comment:

  1. aawww...Cathy! I just found this post now! The girls are so cute! Thanks so much for this post! I'm so glad Emily and Sarah love their socks! It was a pleasure making these for you.
    ♥ Margaret

    ReplyDelete

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.