Tuesday, January 12, 2010

World of Blogs

Soooo, I am supposed to be blogging, but I have become addicted to reading everyone else's blog.  I am not actually following that many blogs, but I end up reading blogs that my favorites are following! It's so much fun!  I stumbled upon the cutest picture EVER on Etsy---a must have for me!  Check it out: Good Thing Print.....

Over the weekend, I made my new photo box.  My goal is to get some better pictures of our products on the website, so I am hoping I can accomplish that task throughout the week.  Jen made some of our new essential oil candles---lemon and peppermint!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.