Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Dayz


The snow has been falling all day, which has inspired me to get on the ball and create my new blog! I am calling this blog "Candles and Caffeine" because I plan to start each day with a cup of coffee and my random thoughts, ideas and plans for Starwick Candles!


Let me introduce myself...my name is Cathy. I looovvve coffee and I am the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. We just completed our second year in business, which to my biz partner and me, is a pretty big accomplishment! During the last couple of years, we have participated in local festivals and craft bazaars~our little business is blooming! In July 2009, we opened a small shop at a local farmer's market in Dayton, Ohio. Check out our website at www.realliving.com/cathy.dean/thinklocal.asp!


Oh, so I guess you want to know about our products, as well! We make candles and lotion bars with all natural soybean wax. Jen, my candle buddy (aka lifeline/biz partner), is the candle maker! She is the blood, sweat and tears behind each finished product. Our newest endeavor for spring 2010, a bridal show! Time to get our creative juices flowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.