Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sampler Village

Well, my goal is to blog every morning, and I have already fallen behind! Thanks to Mammalicious Finds, I came across an opportunity to share our products with the Sampler Village. Check them out at www.samplervillage.com! We are going to provide samples of our tea lights and votives for the March sampler...just in time for our spring preview! I will post more information as we get closer to our sampler date.

I am super excited to share our new aromatherapy line with everyone! We were asked to fill an order for a local customer, which led to research on essential oils. These oils are amazing! We currently use all natural soybean wax, so the essential oils produce a safe, completely natural product. To date, we have made lavender, eucalyptus, cinnamon leaf and sandalwood. A local massage therapist suggested a few additional scents, so we can't wait to test our newbies~lemon and peppermint. Yummy!

Today I am working at our storefront at the 2nd Street Market. The snow is still falling and people are happily eating, shopping & drinking their warm beverages. :) It's a good day......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.