Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Winey Wednesday.....Blackstone Merlot 2008

This week, I have been enjoying a glass of Blackstone Merlot 2008 with my dinner each evening.  I read a review for this wine on another blog, so I thought I would give it a whirl! 

Of course, it was on sale.....I am a thrifty wine girl.  And, for $8.99, it was a nice treat.  My husband liked it, too!  Although, since he has a "not under $10 rule", I had to tell a little white lie and say it was $11.99.  Shhhh...he will never know....besides, 2 glasses later, he doesn't care. 

We opened the bottle on Sunday evening and paired it with our Fettuccine Alfredo.  Not a bad combo...in fact, YUMMY!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.