Monday, March 21, 2011

Caffeine Monday!

And this is why I love Starbucks.....

Saturday afternoon was beautiful, so of course I had to grab a venti iced mocha (no whip---gotta watch the calories somehow) to accompany my shopping extravaganza!  The lovely barista made note of my "gold card status" (hey, at least I am important somewhere) and suggested I purchase a pound of their Tribute blend because I would get my drink for free.  I hesitated....do I really need another pound of coffee?  What the heck...sure!  I don't have a grinder, so they did it for me----and it is FABULOUS!  I would highly recommend you grab a pound of the Tribute blend before it runs out! Mmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.