Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winey Wednesday.....Basic Wine Tips!

My husband and I recently watched a sad, but touching movie with Robert De Niro.  In the movie, De Niro's character was looking to purchase "expensive" wine from a local grocery store.  The grocery store clerk was clueless about wine (well, except that some is red and some is white?). 

Sadly, my knowledge does not exceed the clerk by much!  I like to read the label (in hopes that it will offer some detail about the flavor).  Unfortunately, not all wine bottles offer this detail.  I stumbled across a slide show that I found beneficial.  Cheers! 

***oh, and check out the movie too.....it's really sweet!***  Don't forget the Kleenex!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.