Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winey Wednesday - Seriously, Arbor Mist?

Amber, I love you, but I cannot support your love for Arbor Mist.  Have I become a wine snob?  My husband feels you cannot get a good bottle of wine for less than $10, but I have always disagreed.  Now, I am starting to wonder if he is right?!  Although, there are still a few good cheapies out there....

One of my personal favorites is the Dancing Bull Merlot.  I can purchase it at Kroger for around $9-$12, depending on whether or not it's on sale.  It's a little oaky and a little sweet.  How's that for a description?  Oh, and it goes well with a tasty pizza from Marco's pizza!  Annnnd, that's a Friday night at our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fav Blogs

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

This is me...

My photo
Dayton, OH, United States
Hi there! I am 34 years old and the proud co-owner of Starwick Candles. My friend, Jen, and I started our business in January 2008--it was our dream to escape the corporate world! I am excited to share my experience in starting & managing a small business with fellow crafters.